Title: "Resting in His Presence"
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
In the busyness of life, it’s easy to lose sight of the peace that comes from God’s presence. Psalm 46:10 reminds us, "Be still, and know that I am God." Stillness is not just about physical rest; it’s about quieting our hearts to hear God’s voice and experience His peace.
This week, make time to be still before the Lord. Whether through prayer, meditation, or simply sitting in His presence, let God’s peace fill your heart. His presence is a refuge from the storms of life, a place where you can find rest and renewal.
Ask yourself: Am I taking time to be still and connect with God, or am I allowing the noise of life to drown out His voice? Let His presence be your peace.
For more on experiencing God’s presence, visit Mystical Order Inc. and Mystical Brotherhood.
May you find rest and peace in the presence of God this week.
In His calm,
Patriarch Darrindel Johnson

Comments
Post a Comment